Well I’ll just be very honest here and say I wasn’t all that fond of how this period for multiple reasons. The project was all over the place.
After losing 2 of our teammates (which admittedly weren’t all too productive for their own reasons) only a little while after creating our partnership’s agreement and only 2 weeks left to finish it all up we were left in peril.
The monday after we concluded there was no way for our Arduino to interact with our web based application and thus had to think of alternative means of a sensor in our project.
Then wednesday it was decided, after it was shown off, that we would instead be using a Leap Motion as a means to interact and thus effectively ditch the Arduino.
With Maurice focussing on the front-end and Dagmar on the back-end, I was left in between as an all rounder helping where I can, while also taking up the task of getting the Leap Motion working.
All summed up, I wasn’t exactly proud of the end result, with the only point I find myself having contributed to was feedback. I can see what went wrong, I can reflect on it, but that’s about it as far as the other points listed below go, and I’ll leave it to the others to decide if as a result I succeeded this sprint/period, or not.